In our prayers (updated Feb 2, 2018)
Prayer for the sick and distressed
O Heavenly Father, God of Love, You gave us Your Son Jesus to be not only Physician of our souls but also Healer of our bodies and minds. Lord Jesus, We turn to You in this time of illness. Please come to us now, and lay Your healing hand on us and all who are in need of your Mercy. Let the warmth, peace and healing power of Your Spirit fill all of us now with Your life and love. We receive You, Lord Jesus!
Heal us according to Your Divine Will, Lord Jesus, and enable us to serve You with a healthy body, soul, and spirit. May Your Joy, O Lord, be our strength this day. Amen.
Please include the following in your prayers:
- Bro. Carl Blansjaar
- Bro. Jack Clements and his wife Fran
- Bro. Leopold Genest
- Bro. Ivan Hren
- Paige Liber, daughter of Bro. Rob Liber and granddaughter of Bro. Paul Liber
- Bro. Ernie Lucenko
- Emily Petraschuk, mother of Bro. Marvin Zarowny
- Louise Schurman, wife of Bro. Don Schurman
- Bro. Joe Shaver
- Luanne Gagne Sirdiak, cousin of Bro. Al Girard
- Cordelia Ugoh, mother-in-law of Bro. Collins Ugochukwu
- Bro. Stan Wachowicz and Olga Wachowicz
- Bob Wehage, brother of Bro. Dave Wehage
- Bro. Jim Wenger
In addition, please include the following special intentions in your prayers:
- Bro. Roger Plouffe; for his family, health and the success of his ministry to the people of Fort Good Hope, NWT
- For the special intentions of the Streit Family (Bro. Wally Streit)
If you can share information to be placed in future columns of “In our Prayers”, please call Wally Streit at 780-988-8719 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.